Join the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Why join the Tenancy
1. Tenancy Deposit Scheme for LandlordsThe most popular way for landlords to protect deposits with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
2. Do you protect more than £100,000 of deposits?Protect a high value of deposits with TDS Corporate Landlord membership
3. The Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Housing AssociationsHousing Associations can protect deposits here with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
4. The Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Unipol Accredited Landlords
There are four ways for landlords to join the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Select from the options on the left which best suits your needs.
Why join the Tenancy Deposit Scheme?
- No joining fee, no administration fee, and market leading rates for landlords from the only not-for-profit scheme
- Outstanding service from the Tenancy Deposit Service of the Year 2012, and holder of the Government Standard for Customer Service Excellence
- Free, impartial dispute resolution by accredited Adjudicators (Chartered Institute of Arbitrators).
- You keep hold of the deposit
Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Landlords
Price per tenancy inc vat
For Residential Landlords Association members
There are no other joining or administration charges, you only pay for the deposits you protect. Join now and register your tenancies straight away.
Join direct with TDS
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Landlords is an online service which can you join now in a few easy steps. Read the membership requirements checklist, and click the button below to get started.
Join TDS through the RLA
Members of the Residential Landlords Association can join as a DepositGuard member giving you full TDS deposit protection at preferential rates. If you are an existing member of the RLA, visit the RLA DepositGuard page now to join up.Join now via RLA
Requirements of Membership
- the owner of the property for the deposit you wish to protect?
- Named as the landlord on the relevant Assured Shorthold Tenancy?
- Protecting no more than £100,000 of tenants’ deposits at any one time?
- Domiciled in the UK if registering as a limited company?
Then you are eligible to join us!
Here is what RLA members had to say about DepositGuard:
"I found DepositGuard quick and easy to use and it is a peace of mind for both myself and my tenant."
"Excellent service, very easy to use and they even remind you when a tenancy is ending so you can change it to a periodic tenancy. I would recommend Deposit Guard to any landlord."
Do you protect more than £100,000 of deposits?
Become a TDS Corporate Landlord Member
If you meet two of the three requirements below, you can join the Tenancy Deposit Scheme as a Corporate Landlord:
- Properties are owned by a company and not an individual
- Value of deposits held is over £100,000
- Total assets exceed £25,000,000
Corporate Landlord rates are individually underwritten by our insurers. Please complete the application form along with as much supporting information as possible and we will give you an annual subscription quote within ten working days.
Send your completed form to: email@example.com
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Housing Associations
If you are a registered provider in England, then we have special rates available. Please contact us for more information on 0845 226 7837 or alternatively, fill out the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within two working days.
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Unipol Accredited Landlords
This is a pay as you go Scheme, available only to landlords that are signed up to the Unipol Code. You can find more details on Unipol here: www.unipol.org.uk/Leeds/Owners/default.asp